PERFECT FIRST HOME OR INVESTMENT PROPERTY … Nestled in an elevated position, in the highly-sought after “Bellevue Park”/Benowa schools catchment area, this light and character-filled home offers fantastic value for money! Seldom do home’s in this location at this price become available … be quick!
Key features of the property include:
* Beautiful timber floors throughout; spacious open/living dining area
* Stacker doors open out to entertaining balcony in elevated position to capture breezes
* Three generous sized bedrooms plus two bathrooms
* Big downstairs studio/rumpus area (currently used as 4th bedroom) with adjoining office/storage room plus full bathroom
* Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, ample cupboard/bench space with adjoining meals area
* Contemporary two-way/ensuited upstairs bathroom
* Undercover outdoor entertaining area that flows to backyard
* Generous 594m2 land holding with a big backyard & garden shed; perfect spot for the kids & pets to play safely & plenty of room for a pool (if required)
* Electric gate at the front of the property with off-street parking for 2+ cars plus room for caravan, boat, trailer etc
* Fully freshly painted inside & out plus new carpet in the bedrooms
* Air-conditioned throughout the home
* Near new Colorbond fencing around perimeter of the property
* Fantastic wide side access from front to rear of the property
* Quiet street in central & convenient location; within walking distance of numerous schools, TAFE, Benowa Village/Bronberg Plaza, Medical Centres/Pindara Hospital, Gold Coast Turf Club, sporting fields, public transport and Scenic Park (Popular Off-Leash Dog Park).
A great value home in a quiet, central & convenient location in the heart of highly-sought Benowa … call your local Benowa experts Julian Kannis on 0413 635 551 or Darrell Johnson 0403 803 704 to view this property anytime by appointment, otherwise we look forward to seeing you at one of our scheduled open homes.
Benowa is one of the most practical and convenient suburbs the Gold Coast has to offer, located close enough to all the action yet far enough away from it all. It is frequently high-lighted on major property reports as being a property “Hot Spot” assured of ongoing demand and outstanding Capital Growth. Benowa is centrally located only three kilometres from Surfers Paradise and is a popular suburb choice for anyone wanting to be located in the central hub both Benowa & Benowa Waters are recognised as some of the most highly sought-after suburbs on the Gold Coast. Most of the streets are tree-lined and with the Nerang River and many canals easily accessible, the area is a popular choice for waterfront lovers & boaties. There are many parks available including the “Rosser Park” Botanical Gardens which has an abundance of waterbirds and comprises of 31 hectares of parks and gardens reserve. There are numerous schools, shopping centres and sporting & medical facilities at your finger-tips, whilst offering easy access and only minutes away via main arterial roads to beaches, the Broadwater & parklands, cafes, restaurants, CBD’s and the M1 giving easy access to Brisbane & Coolangatta.