Sitting in a highly desirable, elevated position to take advantage of the breezes and outlook, this stunningly presented family home must be seen to be fully appreciated for all that it has to offer and all located in a prime, central and convenient location only a gentle stroll to shopping centre, restaurants, cafes, medical facilities etc with Gold Coast Hospital and Griffith University only minutes away.
Key features include
* Elevated position to capture the breezes and enjoy the tranquil outlook
* High raked feature ceilings, hardwood timber floors and shutters throughout with full-length balcony offering scenic outlook
* The inviting lounge area boasts a feature stone fire-place making it the perfect place for those formal occasions with large dining area adjacent
* The Master Chef’s kitchen offers servery window to outdoor entertaining, quality appliances, stone benchtops and an abundance of storage throughout
* Big covered poolside entertaining area with feature ceiling fans and private salt-water pool with large surrounding areas adjacent make this the perfect entertaining abode
* Large pool house/cabana makes the ideal home-office/games room/guest quarters
* Big rumpus/games/guest bedroom with its own entrance and full stunning bathroom on ground level offers dual living or home-office potential
* Three bedrooms plus large office on upper-level the spacious Master retreat opens to viewing balcony and boasts a gorgeous designer ensuite
* The luxurious modern family bathroom boasts an amazing solid stone luxury bath the perfect place to unwind after a hard day’s work
* Oversized double garage/storage plus additional off-street parking
* Ceiling fans & air-conditioning throughout; 5KW solar power plus solar hot water system
Call your local Ashmore area expert Darrell Johnson on 0403 803 704 to view this stunning family home any time by appointment, otherwise we look forward to seeing you at one of our scheduled open homes.
Ashmore is the most practical and central suburb the Gold Coast has to offer, located close enough to all the action yet far enough away from it all it is frequently high-lighted on major property reports as a recommended investment “Hot Spot” assured of ongoing demand and outstanding capital growth with real estate in the area very much in demand. With its elevated location, the vast majority of Ashmore is on safe, high, flood-free ground with numerous parks, schools, shopping centres, sporting & medical facilities at your finger-tips, whilst offering easy access and only minutes away via main arterial roads to beaches, the Broadwater & parklands, cafes, restaurants, several CBD’s and the M1 giving access to Brisbane & Coolangatta airports … Southport CBD, China Town, the light rail system, Griffith University, Gold Coast Hospital, Pindara Private hospital and other medical precincts are all only minutes away.
Ashmore is a fantastic place to live and invest in for both solid capital returns and central & convenient living, and because of this the suburb is truly becoming even more of a highly-sought after location than its current residents (and investors) already know it to be !!!