Nestled in the highly-sought, inner-city Benowa location, this rock-solid brick & tile family home is perfect to live in as is or ripe for a make-over to transform it into a modern-day masterpiece, with its elevated position offering panoramic outlook over tranquil parkland opposite and beyond to Hinterland views !!!
Key features include
* Solid brick & tile home plenty of character and potential in this highly sought location
* Elevated position offers sensational breezes and panoramic outlook
* An easy walk to numerous schools, shops, cafes and medical facilities
* High cathedral ceilings give a genuine feeling space and natural light
* All internal living areas look out to the private pool and entertaining area
* Big, centrally located, practical kitchen with stone benchtops and an abundance of storage
* Formal lounge and dining area adjacent to the kitchen; separate living area and another separate sitting area three separate internal living spaces in total
* Large Master bedroom with walk-in robe and big ensuite
* Three additional big bedrooms offer a nice outlook
* Giant family/2nd bathroom
* Spacious laundry opens to drying area
* Easy-care pool for those hot Summer months ahead of us
* Double lock-up garage and storage plus additional off-street parking
* Big under-house storage room
Inspections are by appointment only so please call Darrell Johnson on 0403 803 704 to arrange a personal viewing anytime you won’t be disappointed !!!
Benowa is one of the most practical and convenient suburbs the Gold Coast has to offer, located close enough to all the action yet far enough away from it all. It is frequently high-lighted on major property reports as being a property “Hot Spot” assured of ongoing demand and outstanding Capital Growth.
Benowa is centrally located only three kilometres from Surfers Paradise with both Benowa & Benowa Waters recognised as some of the most highly sought after suburbs on the Gold Coast. There are many parks available including the “Rosser Park” Botanical Gardens which has an abundance of waterbirds and comprises of 31 hectares of parks and gardens reserve. There are numerous schools, shopping centres and sporting & medical facilities at your finger-tips, whilst offering easy access and only minutes away via main arterial roads to beaches, the Broadwater & parklands, cafes, restaurants, CBD’s and the M1 giving easy access to Brisbane & Coolangatta.