MOTIVATED VENDORS HAVE PURCHASED ELSEWHERE AND PRICED TO SELL !!! An incredible riverfront property with loads of appeal, character and charm the perfect entertainer and family home combined with stunning internal open-plan living flowing seamlessly to large outdoor spaces and entertaining. Inspections will certainly impress !!!
Nestled in one of the Gold Coast’s best, central family-friendly locations available, the highly-sought “Paradise River” area of highly-sought Ashmore is a sensational location that many people don’t even know exists with five parks and the Nerang River at your finger-tips, the area offers an enviable lifestyle with plenty of open space to enjoy plus a convenience shopping centre at the beginning of the precinct offers locals an IGA supermarket, Super Butcher, Steak & Seafood restaurant, cafe & hair-salon, whilst the new “Benowa Village” (with Coles, cafs, McDonald’s etc), Metricon Stadium and Royal Pines Resort are just down the road.
Key features of this amazing property include
* Over-sized quarter-acre (1,125m2) Main River allotment in a prized and highly-sought location
* Gorgeous easy-care gardens and yard make for the perfect place to relax and unwind to the front and rear of the property. Access is offered all the way from the street to the water at the back
* Huge riverside covered outdoor entertaining/alfresco area with 2nd kitchenette/BBQ area rain, hail or shine, this is the perfect place to entertain, no matter what the weather is like
* Inviting North-facing pool and lounging pavilion
* Stunning open-plan living and dining, plus additional big media lounge/rumpus/office overlooking the pool solid timber floors feature throughout
* Gorgeous gourmet chefs kitchen offers stone benchtops, quality appliances and a huge amount of storage and bench-space throughout
* Separate large outdoor home-office/retreat/living area overlooks the tranquil yard and pool area
* Huge Master retreat with room-size walk-in robe (was previously a bedroom and easily converted back to one again if required), opens to serene full-length viewing verandah offering waterside and Hinterland views
* Two additional big bedrooms and big family bathroom
* Generous laundry opens to external drying area. A spacious modern bathroom adjacent services the internal living and outdoor areas
* A huge amount of storage throughout
* Big yard complete with fire-pit/sitting space a large feature Mango tree and frangipani offers a beautiful shaded area
* Pontoon plus additional boat ramp
* Over-sized double garage plus plenty of additional gated secure & off-street parking for numerous vehicles, caravan, trailer, boat etc
Call your Ashmore area local agent Darrell Johnson on 0403 803 704 to view this spectacular waterfront property anytime by appointment, otherwise we look forward to seeing you at one of our scheduled open homes.
Looking to live or invest in property/real estate in Ashmore? Ashmore is the most practical and central suburb the Gold Coast has to offer, located close enough to all the action yet far enough away from it all it is frequently high-lighted on major property reports as a recommended investment “Hot Spot” assured of ongoing demand and outstanding capital growth with real estate in the area very much in demand. With its elevated location, the vast majority of Ashmore is on safe, high, flood-free ground with numerous parks, schools, shopping centres, sporting & medical facilities all at your finger-tips, whilst offering easy access and only minutes away via main arterial roads to beaches, the Broadwater & parklands, cafes, restaurants, several CBD’s and the M1 giving access to Brisbane & Coolangatta airports. Southport CBD, China Town, the light rail system, Griffith University, Gold Coast Hospital, Pindara Private hospital and other medical precincts are all only minutes away.
Ashmore is a fantastic place to live and invest in for both solid capital returns and central & convenient living, and because of this the suburb is fast becoming even more of a highly-sought after location than its current residents (and investors) already know it to be !!!