The Owners have loved living in this beautiful grand home, quietly tucked away in this highly desired location in Ashmore.
Spread over two generous levels, this architecturally designed magnificent home showcases living at its best with expansive ceilings and an abundance of natural light creating a warm, relaxed and welcoming environment.
As you enter this home you are greeted with open plan living which spills out through the French doors onto your private entertainment area overlooking the pool and waterway.
The spacious gourmet kitchen which is sleek in appearance and practical in design, offers plenty of cupboard space, a walk-in pantry, gas cooker and dishwasher. With open plan access to the dinning and alfresco areas, you will find meal times a joy.
This home boasts five bedrooms in total with a spacious ground floor master suite, two guest suites with walk in wardrobes, en-suites and sliding doors to the balcony overlooking the pool. There are also a further two bedrooms, so there really is space for all of the family.
Enjoy everything this 1231m2 main river location home has to offer and more.
* Ground floor master suite, with doors to entertainment area and walk in wardrobe, en-suite with dual vanity and spa bath
* Ground floor bedroom (currently used as a office) with bay window and built in wardrobe
* Ground floor bathroom
* Open plan expansive living areas with high ceilings overlooking the pool and waterway
* Large entertainers kitchen with gas hob, and dishwasher and walk in pantry
* Upper floor you have two guest suites with waterway views, with walk in wardrobe and en-suites and another bedroom with built in wardrobe and dual aspect windows
* Central family area on the upper floor with access to the balcony with water way views.
* Ducted air conditioning
* Garage for three vehicles and further storage areas
* Enclosed carport for a further two vehicles
* Pool overlooking the water way
* Boat ramp with hoist
* Cul de sac location
Ashmore has become one of the most desirable suburbs with its central location and outstanding schools and great shopping hot spots. With Gold Coast Hospital and Griffith University located on its doorstep, whilst offering easy access and only minutes away via main arterial roads to beaches, the Broadwater & Parklands, cafes, restaurants, several CBD’s and the M1 giving access to Brisbane & Coolangatta airports only minutes away.