CENTRAL & CONVENIENT ASHMORE LOCATION set up nice & high to capture the breezes and elevated outlook, this rock-solid family home offers easy living and entertaining spaces with potential to easily add further value (if required) in such a prime, inner-city location that is convenient to everything that the Gold Coast has to offer !!!
* Quiet street with nice neighbours
* Inviting lounge area
* Spacious, centrally located, modern kitchen offers plenty of bench and storage space dining area adjacent
* Huge indoor/outdoor room currently used as both a rumpus and home office area this opens and flows easily to the yard and outdoor spaces
* Large full length deck and elevated entertaining area offers an uninterrupted panoramic outlook
* The big Master retreat boasts a spacious & modern fully-fitted walk-in robe with big ensuite
* Two additional large bedrooms with a 2nd big family bathroom & separate toilet
* Oversized double garage allows for more-than-enough storage area, plus additional off-street parking for cars, boat, caravan, trailer etc
* Generous yard with garden shed and heated spa
Call your local Ashmore area agents Darrell Johnson on 0403 803 704 or Julian Kannis on 0413 635 551 to view this centrally located family home anytime by appointment, otherwise we look forward to seeing you at one of our scheduled open homes.
Looking to live or invest in property/real estate in Ashmore? Ashmore is the most practical and central suburb the Gold Coast has to offer, located close enough to all the action yet far enough away from it all it is frequently high-lighted on major property reports as a recommended investment “Hot Spot” assured of ongoing demand and outstanding capital growth with real estate in the area very much in demand. With its elevated location, the vast majority of Ashmore is on safe, high, flood-free ground with numerous parks, schools, shopping centres, sporting & medical facilities all at your finger-tips, whilst offering easy access and only minutes away via main arterial roads to beaches, the Broadwater & parklands, cafes, restaurants, several CBD’s and the M1 giving access to Brisbane & Coolangatta airports. Southport CBD, China Town, the light rail system, Griffith University, Gold Coast Hospital, Pindara Private hospital and other medical precincts are all only minutes away.
Ashmore is a fantastic place to live and invest in for both solid capital returns and central & convenient living, and because of this the suburb is fast becoming even more of a highly-sought after location than its current residents (and investors) already know it to be !!!