HIGHLY-SOUGHT “PARADISE RIVER” PRECINCT OF INNER-CITY ASHMORE A VERY SURPRISING HOME THAT IS MUCH LARGER AND OFFERS SO MUCH MORE THAN IT GIVES AWAY WITH FIRST IMPRESSIONS FROM THE STREET MUST BE INSPECTED TO APPRECIATE ALL THAT IT HAS TO OFFER This over-sized home offers it all if you have a large or extended family in need of dual living options and are wanting space for everyone in a relaxed lifestyle atmosphere five big bedrooms, three full bathrooms, multiple separate living areas, two kitchens, two laundries, dual outdoor entertaining areas, private pool haven, multiple car accommodation, plenty of yard-space for children or pets to play and all in a fantastic, family-friendly location that is so close to everything that you could possibly want or need !!!
The large fully self-contained “granny flat/teenage retreat” offers its own spacious kitchen with dining area adjacent, large lounge area, big bedroom with generous modern ensuite, large laundry and its own separate entrance and private courtyard
Other key features of the home (additional to those listed above in the granny flat/teenage retreat) include:
* Huge entrance foyer/rumpus room opening to the private, North-facing pool and lounging decks
* 2nd giant open-plan lounge/dining area that opens to the front and rear of the property to two big outdoor entertaining pavilions and secure yard
* Big, modern main kitchen offers an abundance of storage and bench space
* Four big bedrooms Master offers his & hers walk-in robes, private feature courtyard, and a large ensuite complete with spa-bath
* The fourth huge bedroom could easily be utilised as a media lounge or home office
* Additional large modern bathroom with separate toilet
* Generous laundry opens to drying courtyard
* Two garden storage sheds
* Triple car lockup garage plus carport plus additional off-street parking for multiple vehicles, caravan, boat, trailer etc
* Nestled in one of the Gold Coast’s best, central family-friendly locations available, the highly-sought “Paradise River” area of highly-sought Ashmore is a sensational location that many people don’t even know exists with five parks and the Nerang River at your finger-tips, the area offers an enviable lifestyle with plenty of open space to enjoy plus a convenience shopping centre at the beginning of the precinct offers locals an IGA supermarket, Super Butcher, Steak & Seafood restaurant, cafe & hair-salon, whilst the new “Benowa Village” (with Coles, cafes, McDonald’s etc), Metricon Stadium and Royal Pines Resort are just down the road.
Call your local Ashmore area agents Darrell Johnson on 0403 803 704 or Julian Kannis on 0413 635 551 to view this sprawling, multi-purpose family home anytime by appointment, otherwise we look forward to seeing you at one of our scheduled open homes.
Looking to live or invest in property/real estate in Ashmore? Ashmore is the most practical and central suburb the Gold Coast has to offer, located close enough to all the action yet far enough away from it all it is frequently high-lighted on major property reports as a recommended investment “Hot Spot” assured of ongoing demand and outstanding capital growth with real estate in the area very much in demand. With its elevated location, the vast majority of Ashmore is on safe, high, flood-free ground with numerous parks, schools, shopping centres, sporting & medical facilities all at your finger-tips, whilst offering easy access and only minutes away via main arterial roads to beaches, the Broadwater & parklands, cafes, restaurants, several CBD’s and the M1 giving access to Brisbane & Coolangatta airports. Southport CBD, China Town, the light rail system, Griffith University, Gold Coast Hospital, Pindara Private hospital and other medical precincts are all only minutes away.
Ashmore is a fantastic place to live and invest in for both solid capital returns and central & convenient living, and because of this the suburb is fast becoming even more of a highly-sought after location than its current residents (and investors) already know it to be !!!