Located at the top of a hill in a quiet cul-de-sac on a big flat 885m2 block of land, this solid family home cries out with potential and opportunity galore to add further value … located in highly-sought, central and convenient inner-city Ashmore, rarely do opportunities such as this property with it’s position and land size become available.
* Rock solid, very well built brick and tile residence … big land, quiet cul-de-sac, top of the hill.
* High raked feature ceilings throughout lounge/dining/bar area
* Spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances looks on to tranquil gardens
* Three generous bedrooms plus office Master bedroom with ensuite
* Big 2nd family bathroom with separate toilet
* Generous laundry opens to outdoor drying area
* Huge over-sized double garage/workshop with extra off-street parking
* Huge covered outdoor entertaining area spills on to yard and pool area
* Very private, full tiled pool and spa set high to capture the breezes and panoramic outlook
* Easy care, low maintenance big yard and gardens
* Air conditioning throughout; Water tank
Call your local Ashmore area agents Darrell Johnson on 0403 803 704 or Julian Kannis on 0413 635 551 to view this potential-plus property anytime by appointment, otherwise we look forward to seeing you at one of our scheduled open homes.
Looking to live or invest in property/real estate in Ashmore? Ashmore is the most practical and central suburb the Gold Coast has to offer, located close enough to all the action yet far enough away from it all it is frequently high-lighted on major property reports as a recommended investment “Hot Spot” assured of ongoing demand and outstanding capital growth with real estate in the area very much in demand. With its elevated location, the vast majority of Ashmore is on safe, high, flood-free ground with numerous parks, schools, shopping centres, sporting & medical facilities all at your finger-tips, whilst offering easy access and only minutes away via main arterial roads to beaches, the Broadwater & parklands, cafes, restaurants, several CBD’s and the M1 giving access to Brisbane & Coolangatta airports. Southport CBD, China Town, the light rail system, Griffith University, Gold Coast Hospital, Pindara Private hospital and other medical precincts are all only minutes away.
Ashmore is a fantastic place to live and invest in for both solid capital returns and central & convenient living, and because of this the suburb is fast becoming even more of a highly-sought after location than its current residents (and investors) already know it to be !!!