Nestled in a quiet and central location overlooking a large & peaceful park, this spacious and well presented elevated family home represents great value for money in the highly-sought Ashmore area for either the owner-occupier or investor, and is ready to move into straight away !!!
Key features include
* Solid brick & tile home great location
* Spacious open-plan with split-level design and high ceilings
* Generous, modern kitchen with light-filled dining area adjacent a nice outlook is to be enjoyed to tranquil “Gunyah Park” opposite
* Separate living areas plus study nook
* Fresh, new carpet throughout
* Three big bedrooms Master offers a walk-in robe and ensuite
* 2nd/family bathroom offers separate shower & bath, double vanities & toilet facilities
* Covered outdoor area
* Double car accommodation plus plenty of additional off-street parking
* Low maintenance yard & gardens; garden shed
* An easy stroll to Benowa Village (with Coles, restaurants, cafes etc), Royal Pines Resort, Emerald Lakes & Metricon Stadium
Call your local Ashmore area experts Darrell Johnson on 0403 803704 or Julian Kannis on 0413 635551 to view this property anytime by appointment, otherwise we look forward to seeing you at one of our scheduled open homes.
Looking to live or invest in property/real estate in Ashmore? Ashmore is the most practical and central suburb the Gold Coast has to offer, located close enough to all the action yet far enough away from it all it is frequently high-lighted on major property reports as a recommended investment “Hot Spot” assured of ongoing demand and outstanding capital growth with real estate in the area very much in demand. With its elevated location, the vast majority of Ashmore is on safe, high, flood-free ground with numerous parks, schools, shopping centres, sporting & medical facilities all at your finger-tips, whilst offering easy access and only minutes away via main arterial roads to beaches, the Broadwater & parklands, cafes, restaurants, several CBD’s and the M1 giving access to Brisbane & Coolangatta airports. Southport CBD, China Town, the light rail system, Griffith University, Gold Coast Hospital, Pindara Private hospital and other medical precincts are all only minutes away.
Ashmore is a fantastic place to live and invest in for both solid capital returns and central & convenient living, and because of this the suburb is fast becoming even more of a highly-sought after location than its current residents (and investors) already know it to be !!!