This comfortable family home set on over a quarter acre of land and in a superior position to others currently for sale in the area, is sure to impress and appeal to those in search of space and privacy in a high quality, central and convenient location. Nestled in one of the Gold Coast’s best central family-friendly locations, the highly-sought “Paradise River” precinct is a sensational family location in central Ashmore that many people don’t even know exists. With five parks and the Nerang River at your finger-tips, the area offers an enviable lifestyle with plenty of open space to enjoy plus a convenience shopping centre at the beginning of the precinct offers locals an IGA supermarket, Super Butcher, Steak & Seafood restaurant, cafe & hair-salon, whilst the new “Benowa Village” (with Coles, cafs, McDonald’s etc), Metricon Stadium and Royal Pines Resort are just down the road.
* Private 1189m2 (over quarter of an acre) elevated allotment
* Three big bedrooms; two spacious bathrooms
* The formal lounge & dining room plus separate family area all flow easily to outdoor spaces
* Covered outdoor entertaining and BBQ area
* Private, tropical feature pool
* Huge yard with an abundance of room for children and pets to play safely
* Large double lockup garage/workshop area with drive through access to rear yard
* Ample room for extra off-street parking
* The home offers plenty of potential to renovate/extend, thereby adding further value and reap the rewards in such a highly-sought area
Call your local Ashmore area specialists Darrell Johnson on 0403 803 704 or Julian Kannis on 0413 635 551 to view this inner-city quarter-acre property anytime by appointment, otherwise we look forward to seeing you at one of our scheduled open homes.
Looking to live or invest in property/real estate in Ashmore? Ashmore is the most practical and central suburb the Gold Coast has to offer, located close enough to all the action yet far enough away from it all it is frequently high-lighted on major property reports as a recommended investment “Hot Spot” assured of ongoing demand and outstanding capital growth with real estate in the area very much in demand. With its elevated location, the vast majority of Ashmore is on safe, high, flood-free ground with numerous parks, schools, shopping centres, sporting & medical facilities all at your finger-tips, whilst offering easy access and only minutes away via main arterial roads to beaches, the Broadwater & parklands, cafes, restaurants, several CBD’s and the M1 giving access to Brisbane & Coolangatta airports. Southport CBD, China Town, the light rail system, Griffith University, Gold Coast Hospital, Pindara Private hospital and other medical precincts are all only minutes away.
Ashmore is a fantastic place to live and invest in for both solid capital returns and central & convenient living, and because of this the suburb is fast becoming even more of a highly-sought after location than its current residents (and investors) already know it to be !!!